Training & Support for all ages and abilities
Need Training & Support? Got a question? Not sure how to do something?
We offer training & support in the comfort of your own home to assist you with any questions or queries you may have. From operating systems to programs & hardware we can provide training & support to all ages and abilities.
The IT industry changes about every 6 months and it’s almost impossible to keep up. Whether you are a beginner or even a seasoned IT guru, you will often come across a problem, program or device that you’ll need help with. Sometimes you may feel a little overwhelmed but we can explain things in a very simple, easy to understand language. Whether you need to learn how to use your new phone, set up an email on your tablet, put a book on your e-reader, set up your TV, edit a photo/video or even add borders in excel, we offer a complete training and support service to make your IT transition a little smoother and easier.
We find that most people learn better when they can watch how something is done and then immediately do the task themselves. Once you have done things a couple of times it becomes second nature.
We can help you with:
- Purchase Assistance – We discuss your needs & recommend the suitable product. We can order it for you or go with you to the shop to help with price negotiation & purchase.
- Set Up & Installation Service – We will install and set up your new equipment at your place & customize it for your requirements.
- Personal Assistance – We provide training and support at your residence with your equipment at a time suitable to you.
- Set up a secure server and network
- Design, redesign, build and maintain your website
- Teach you how to create and maintain a blog
- Create Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn Business Profiles
- Set up a local and off site backups for data loss prevention
- Create email accounts & set up email hosting
- Cloud storage for your files and information
- Install security and antivirus software
Support for families with children
It is essential to keep an eye on your children when they are using technology to prevent things such as:
- Online predators
- Sharing inappropriate personal information, pictures, or video
- Finding/searching inappropriate material
- Violent/unsuitable gaming
- Spending too much time on technology
We can set up parental controls on your devices to control/monitor what your children are using their technology for, and what information they are able to access online.