Our mission is to make it easy for consumers to get fast, affordable help, in the comfort of your own home!
Bring your failing computer to Computer Emergency (call to arrange first), or call us for an on site appointment, where one of our technicians will examine your problem and make suggestions for repairs, optimizations, or upgrades! We strive to have the most reasonable prices for the best, most personal service you can get. See below for our most recent pricing information. Be aware that some prices may have changed before we’ve had a chance to update our page; so always ask for our most current prices when you call or visit!
Warning Notice – Data-storing devices
Certain devices can store your user-generated data (your saved files). Every attempt will be made to keep your data safe but repairs could result in you losing your data. You should try to back up your data (if possible) before having your device repaired.
Warning Notice – Goods Being Repaired
We supply genuine branded, brand new items and devices for sale and repair .
If genuine parts are not available or if the client has financial restraints we can offer non-genuine or refurbished parts to suit your repair. We are required by law to place this notice: Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than the defective goods being repaired.
Do you need an electrical license to do computer repairs?
The QLD Electrical Safety Bill 2002 states:
Replacing a component forming part of electrical equipment, if the electrical equipment has been designed so that a person without electrical knowledge or skill can readily and safely replace the component. For example, replacing a light bulb, a fuse, a modem or hard drive in a computer is not electrical work. This exclusion allows persons other than holders of an electrical work licence to replace a user replaceable part where the electrical equipment is designed for such an activity;
Please click on the link to download a copy of our Services Agreement
- Check out our amazing customer testimonials and reviews
- Every call is treated as an emergency service
- We aim to be at your premises within 30 minutes & have you back up and running within 1 hour.
- We give you an initial assessment with an estimate so you can judge whether it is better to repair or replace.
- Most Repairs take 1 to 2 hours
- We have 1 flat hourly rate for day and night services which includes a 1 hour service at your premises.
- NO CALL OUT FEES
- NO AFTER HOURS FEES.
- We carry spare parts and software and give you the best price possible. Price includes GST.
There are many variables but common prices are:
- USB recovery – $300 – $400
- Hard Drive Recovery – $600 – $800
- We usually offer a 24 hour turn around for this price.
- No waiting for 7 to 21 days like other companies
- Flat hourly rates for both graphic design and web design services which are based on over 15 years of experience.
- Artwork can be supplied in any format required.
- We can offer free quotes and estimates on projects so drop us an email or phone call. Price includes GST.
We accept cash, direct deposit, eftpos, credit cards & paypal. We may be able to offer short term payment accounts for some regular clients.