Has your wordpress site been hacked?
Hacked websites are a huge problem. They can destroy your business and reputation. That’s why we offer wordpress website recovery services to help get your site back up and running quickly. We remove malware, fix redirects and can prevent future attacks with our WAF firewall service. Our team is available 24/7 for emergency response so you never have to worry about downtime again.
You deserve the best protection possible for your website – that’s why we offer all of these services at affordable prices! Get in touch today to learn more about how we can help you recover from a hack attack or prevent one from happening in the first place!
Is google blocking your website due to malware and spyware being found on your website?
How do they do it: Unlike hacks that focus on vulnerabilities in software, a Brute Force Attack aims at being the simplest kind of method to gain access to a site: it tries usernames and passwords, over and over again, until it gets in.
The most common problems are:
- Weak usernames/passwords
- Your theme or plugins have bugs/vulnerabilities
- Not updating to the latest WordPress version and themes/plugins in a timely manner
- Idiots who hack WordPress websites for the fun of it
Don’t let your, or your customers, valuable information be stolen!
Secure Your Website Now
WordPress Security – Monthly, Pre & Post Attack Packages
Immediate support, repair and scanning by our website security technician
- We will spend the next hour locking down, hardening security, removing any malware, spyware & viruses implanted by hackers.
- Implement security: update WordPress core, update themes, update plug ins, install software to logs and bans hackers IP addresses, scan entire site for malware/spyware/viruses/vulnerabilities, update passwords, suggest 2nd opinion scans of all computers that access the site (in case the computer is compromised)
- Finally, we will restore your website from any backups that you have made and send you a full report of the process.
Finally, you need to recover your hacked website and get your SEO back on track
You may also need to comply with the notifiable data breach laws.