Has your wordpress site been hacked?
Is google blocking your website due to malware and spyware being found on your website?
How do they do it: Unlike hacks that focus on vulnerabilities in software, a Brute Force Attack aims at being the simplest kind of method to gain access to a site: it tries usernames and passwords, over and over again, until it gets in.
The most common problems are:
- Weak usernames/passwords
- Your theme or plugins have bugs/vulnerabilities
- Not updating to the latest WordPress version and themes/plugins in a timely manner
- Idiots who hack WordPress websites for the fun of it
Don’t let your, or your customers, valuable information be stolen!
Secure Your Website Now
WordPress Security – Monthly, Pre & Post Attack Packages
Immediate support, repair and scanning by our website security technician
- We will spend the next hour locking down, hardening security, removing any malware, spyware & viruses implanted by hackers.
- Implement security: update WordPress core, update themes, update plug ins, install software to logs and bans hackers IP addresses, scan entire site for malware/spyware/viruses/vulnerabilities, update passwords, suggest 2nd opinion scans of all computers that access the site (in case the computer is compromised)
- Finally, we will restore your website from any backups that you have made and send you a full report of the process.
Finally, you need to recover your hacked website and get your SEO back on track
You may also need to comply with the notifiable data breach laws.