Has your wordpress site been hacked?
Is google blocking your website due to malware and spyware being found on your website?
How do they do it: Unlike hacks that focus on vulnerabilities in software, a Brute Force Attack aims at being the simplest kind of method to gain access to a site: it tries usernames and passwords, over and over again, until it gets in.
The most common problems are:
- Weak usernames/passwords
- Your theme or plugins have bugs/vulnerabilities
- Not updating to the latest WordPress version and themes/plugins in a timely manner
- Idiots who hack WordPress websites for the fun of it
Don’t let your, or your customers, valuable information be stolen!
Secure Your Website Now
WordPress Security – Monthly, Pre & Post Attack Packages
Immediate support, repair and scanning by our website security technician
- We will spend the next hour locking down, hardening security, removing any malware, spyware & viruses implanted by hackers.
- Implement security: update WordPress core, update themes, update plug ins, install software to logs and bans hackers IP addresses, scan entire site for malware/spyware/viruses/vulnerabilities, update passwords, suggest 2nd opinion scans of all computers that access the site (in case the computer is compromised)
- Finally, we will restore your website from any backups that you have made and send you a full report of the process.